- CHAIR YOGA ~ 50 to 60 minute classes - a gentle form of yoga that is practiced sitting in a chair, or standing using a chair for support.
- YIN/RESTORATIVE ~ 60 minute class is open to all levels - all poses are on the floor. Yin yoga poses are held for longer periods of time allowing access to the connective tissues of the hips, pelvis, and lower spine.
- LEVEL 1 GENTLE ~ 60 or 70 minute class focuses on flexibility, stress relief and relaxation. Perfect for those who prefer a more restorative and relaxing class. Suited for all levels; sequence does not necessarily flow from pose to pose.
- LEVEL 1 VINYASA ~ This 60 or 75 minute flowing class works at a moderate pace. Great way to dissolve tension. Open to all levels of practitioners with a focus on beginner cues and instruction.
- LEVEL 2 VINYASA ~ 60 minute class is an energetic practice that strengthens and tones the entire body. Slightly less instruction for those with at a basic understanding of yoga poses and flows; moderately heated. Some inversions may be included.
- ALL LEVELS VINYASA ~ 60, 75 & 90 minute classes may be heated to 90+, encompasses all levels of practitioners who have some basic knowledge of asana poses.
- AB 30 ~ Targeted to strengthen your core, come and join in on 30 minutes of abdominal work.
- MEDITATION/YOGA NIDRA CLASS ~ 50 minute class focus is on breathing and meditating. (back on June schedule)
- LEVEL 1 GENTLE/PRENATAL - 60 minute class with prenatal yoga poses and sequences which are modified to accommodate a growing belly, this class is also perfect for those who prefer a more restorative and relaxing class - suited for all levels.