"Rooted in an ancient approach to sound, you will be guided through a combination of gentle restorative yoga incorporating powerful Tibetan Bowl frequencies and meditation with transcending bamboo flute vibrations. Join us for 'The Sound Session' by Tea Roman; one of the purest experiences of enlightenment and conscious awakening available in the western world."
This workshop will give you knowledge and confidence to treat your own inflammatory issues with food and spices in your own home.
Mr. Zeek Vincent will be in the studio presenting three workshops in 2 days! We are so blessed and excited to share with you the following:
Hands On ~ Saturday, September 29, 2018 ~ 9am to 2pm
Postural Cueing ~ Saturday, September 29, 2018 ~ 3:30pm to 6:30pm
Prop Usage ~ Sunday, September 30, 2018 ~ 10am to 1pm
These workshops are open for ALL Students and/or Teachers. If you are a teacher the Hands On qualifies for a 5 hour CE w/ Yoga Alliance, and the Postural Cueing & Prop Usage qualify for 3 CE’s each through Yoga Alliance.
- This workshop skills you in becoming “more confident” on the mat as a Teacher and/or Student by learning several posture forms
- Be informed of “Soft Assists / Indirect Assists / Assist Approaches
- Hone in on the transmission of your energy over both the other persons energy
Excellent workshop for Teachers and Non-Teachers, you will learn to ‘assist a body / OR your body’, that will ultimately bring space to the physical body, by removing the congestion often found in poses. On the same note, attain the skill of “assisting” that creates an act of empowerment and often times deep releases with the Student or, Oneself.
In this workshop, you will be educated on “simplified assists” with interactions that teach you to be cognizant in the space you are teaching OR practicing.
- Learn unique languaging of how to impart this knowledge into the classroom/ or self
- Understand the physiology behind the posture cues
- How to speak to yoga injuries (risks, causes, cures, and preventions)
Join this 3 hour workshop to enhance your anatomical knowledge by infusing it into a language that both you and your students (should you teach), are able to connect with through verbal physiological guidance. Discover more tricks of what happens in the body when it engages, contracts, squeezes, or is passive.
- Find the ease of understanding -through props - to not fit the poses but let the poses fit you
- See how props can give you a new dimension on alignment and adds diversity to strengthen your asanas
- Learn how to incorporate them in all settings of the practice, Vinyasa and/or Restorative classes
Learn how to incorporate blocks, straps, bolsters, blankets and walls to enhance your Students or self practice. Understanding how they work to give you real therapeutic benefits from poses.