Community Yoga is held every Saturday at 10:30am, this class is free with a suggested donation of $5 with all monies raised going back into our local community.
Thank you to all our dedicated yogis and yoginis who support Community Yoga, when we reach $600 we draw for a new recipient.
If you have a suggestion for our next donation please add it to our Community Yoga bucket!
Our past recipients:
- November 2011 ~ Palo Christi Elementary School
- April 2012 ~ Morgan Schmidt, young girl who was undergoing surgery for a brain tumor
- September 2012 ~ John Bathauer family in honor of John, the family chose to use the funds to create the Bathauer Scholarship Fund at Kingman High School for those kids who have had to face adversity in their lives and have overcome the odds.
- February 2013 ~ Boys and Girls Club of Kingman
- August 2013 ~ Kingman Cancer Care Unit
- November 2013 ~ HALT
- March 2014 ~ Sarah's House
- August 2014 ~ North Country Health Care's Fit @ Fifty Colon Cancer Screening Program
- December 2014 ~ Cornerstone Mission - Diana's Faith House
- March 2015 ~ Steve Jacobson, diagnosed with ALS the money will go to help with medical expenses
- October 2015 ~ Veterans Sportsman Alliance
- February 2016 ~ Western Arizona Humane Society
- April 2016 ~ Angel Manor
- December 2016 ~ CASA of Mohave County
- November 2017 ~ We helped one of our teachers pay for a week long Level One Baptiste Power Yoga Teacher Training
To date we have given back $9000 into our community! Way to Go!